Singles Events and Singles Travel
Local Hosted Dating Events that Introduce You to Special People
So you have been on a few dates and you think after meeting some of the most interesting people you have ever met, you have found the one. Wonder what’s next? It’s time to go out and do something fun! Our staff is ready on-hand to give you advice and suggestions on making your first dates sizzle. Options include:
- Happy hours
- NBA, NFL, MLB games
- Museum and gallery events
- Concerts both large and intimate venues
- Wine tastings
- Limousine scavenger hunts
- Holiday parties
- Out-of-town speaker series
- Painting classes
- Salsa lessons
We want you to seek us out for suggestions. We know Denver inside and out and can put together a first date package that will knock both of your socks off.
Special Local Charity Dating Events
One of the events we are most proud of are our charity events. We take great care into forming partnerships with local charities that provide opportunities for new matches to have fun and give back. There are any Denver charities that present chances to give back with our exciting charities mixers.
- Want to help but not sure how? We can put you in direct contact immediately with a charity of your choice.
- Meet attractive singles that are part of our membership community and are as interested in giving back as you.
- Mix up the humdrum of the typical dating activities with an event with a heart.
- Every charity involved in any of our events receives 100% of all proceeds raised from that event.
We host our charity dating events on a quarterly schedule, as well as provide speed dating events for our select membership as well. Our local charity partners include hunger drives and programs to help the homeless during the holidays, cancer awareness charities, local women’s shelters, and many more.
Local Dating Events and Great Times, Brought to You by The Denver Dating Company
Once signed up with The Denver Dating Company Our extensive knowledge of Denver and what it has to offer should be a great start. Take a stroll through the downtown area. Or grab lunch at a park and take in the fresh air at one of our many great restaurants. Or perhaps stroll the gallery scene in the arts district. No matter your style, we can help plan a fun-filled first date!